If you were looking for the Bisaya Bible Old and New Testament, we have exactly what you are looking for. This is the Cebuano Audio Bible Old and New Testament on the easiest Audio Bible player.
Bisaya is the native language spoken in the Philippines in the Central Visayans plus the southern large island of Mindanao. We also have the Tagalog Audio Bible player. Tagalog is spoken in the Northern big island of Luzon.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy about the EASIEST Audio Bible player are:
- The Cebuano Audio Bible player automatically goes from chapter to chapter and book to book.
- It continuously plays once you turn it on.
- The easiest Audio Bible player comes with a built-in loudspeaker if you'd like to listen to it in small groups and it also has a set of earbuds that come with the unit in case you want to listen to it privately.
- The player allows you to easily navigate to the exact book and the exact chapter you want to start listening to.
- As you navigate the Bible, it tells you exactly what book and exactly what chapter you're on.
- The unit has a bookmarking button which allows you to stop the unit and then come back a couple hours later or the next day and then start listening exactly where you left off at.
Some of the features that you will like about this product are:
- The unit typically plays from 4 to 14 hours on a single charge.
- The unit is small and lightweight. You can easily put it in your shirt pocket or in your purse.
- Each chapter of the Bible is on its own track so you can easily navigate to the exact book and the exact chapter that you want to listen to.
What you get in the box:
You get the Cebuano Audio Bible player which has a loud built-in speaker, plus a set of earbuds, a built-in solar cell, a built-in rechargeable battery and an owner's manual. You also get an electrical charging cable and an electrical adapter that allows you charge to unit with regular house electricity from 100 to 240 volts AC. So it works on any type of electrical system in the world.